Reflector is optimized for use with connectors 47.319.2013, 2021, 2025 and 47.319.2026.50 with ø 50 mm
• Reflector interface is adapted to the mixing cone of the connector
• Possibly visually disturbing openings of the connector are partly covered
• 47.319.2013.50 (LED array 20 x 24 mm)
• 47.319.2021, 2025 and 2026.50 (LED array 19 x 19 mm)
Recommended for COB's with LES < 17 mm
Reflector can only be used by screw fixing the spotlight connector with dome headed screws and locking washer.
Beam angle (FWHM) measured with Citizen CLU38 and connector 47.319.2025.50.
Beam angle (FWHM): 14.8°
Beam angle depends on used COB and its LES.
You will also find the appropriate connecting elements with us!
|Product name:||Reflector with Ø 110 mm - Spot|
|Short description:||Reflector is optimized for use with connectors 47.319.2021, 2025,2026 und 47.319.2080.50 with ø 50 mm|
|Beam angle characteristic:||Spot|
|Material:||PC, Aluminium coated|
|Operating temperature:||max. 80 °C|
|Optical efficiency:||89 %|
|Mounting method:||Bayonet fixing by Twist & Lock action|
- technical datasheet reflector 35.850
- Further Information Spotlight Connectors
- Light distribution curve in LDT format (mixing lens)
- Light distribution curve in LDT format (with diffuse cover)
- Light distribution curve in LDT format (with clear cover)
- Light distribution curve in IES format (with diffuse cover)
- Light distribution curve in IES format (with clear cover)
- Light distribution curve in IES format (mixing lens)